Monday, June 01, 2009

Jewelry!

Today is my birthday (yay!) and my mother invited my grandpa, and my aunt who lives with him, to come over for cake. My aunt called a little while before to offer me a birthday present. She told me to go to her website and pick something out.

http://www.sablegreyhound.com/index.html

Yay!

My aunt is a really cool aunt to have. She plays in the SCA, and due to that, has worked up a great talent for making medieval costumes and period-style jewelry. Her pieces are beautiful. My favorite necklace is one that she gave me for Christmas. Both Siri and Caiti were given custom pieces made by her.

I'm really excited. And I plan to visit her site more frequently when I actually have money... someday. : D And if you have money, you should check out her site!

Also: for those of you who are coming to the Twilight Bash, you'll be meeting her.

1 comment:

Naazju said...

I'm glad you had such a great birthday! :D