Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kittens!

So in my last post I mentioned that my apparently very fertile cat had gotten herself pregnant, with the end result of seven kittens. I even showed you a small picture where you could barely see all seven of them piled on top of my sister Melissa.

That, of course, is not the only kitten picture I have, though I have fewer than I'd like. So here are a few more! If you'd like to see all of them, find and follow my DeviantART and Flickr accounts.

This is probably my favorite from the photo shoot we did. I think my sister is beautiful, Rupert (temporary name) is adorable, and I love that their eyes match.



Lissi and Sam (temporary name) being adorable together.



Lissi insisted I put up this picture. She may have been joking. Oh well.



I love the traumatized look on Sam's face as he stares at Lissi's butt.


Rupert is ashamed.


This kitten's temporary name is in Japanese. It's Tenshi, which means angel. Unfortunately, this kitten is of the devil.


Lissi has been renamed Gym. Jungle Gym.

This was not the easiest photo shoot I have ever done. Apparently the outside is a scary place.

5 comments:

Thread Junky said...

Can you ship us a couple? lol

Michele said...

I wish I could! There are too many of them here. Unfortunately, that's cruel and stuff... ; )

kdstentzel said...

OH MY GOD KITTENS!!! I am partial to the orange stripety one. Mike is partial to the Siamese one. Either way, they are super cute.

Marduk, slayer of Tiamat said...

Not only are they super cute, they look SUPER delicious.

Michele said...

Ha, Kels, those are the two universal favorites. My favorite is the light orange one, because he is MY BEST FRIEND. Honestly, pictures to come.

NO. BAD MAT.