Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It May Not be Much, but it's Cool!

So, someone bought one of my bracelets on Etsy, which means I have earned $5! Exciting! Once I get my paypal account verified so I can actually accept the $5, I will probably use it to pay my Etsy fees. So I haven't really earned anything.

But! I'm still incredibly excited. I love making bracelets (it's pretty much all I do in my free time, aside from an occasional trip to a Disney park), and it's awesome to think that I could be paid for doing so! I'm also excited to start using other talents of mine to make merchandise for my shop. And I have talked to several of my family, suggesting things they could make that I could put up for sale! What fun this is!

Right now I'm working on Halloween bracelets. Here's my favorite:



If you don't know what this is referring to, you need to find and watch It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! Then you will know. And I seem to be becoming quite fond of bracelets with words. I also have 'HAUNTED' and 'HALLOWEEN' up for sale, 'MWA HA HA' is finished and needs to be added, and 'SPOOKY' and 'BEWARE' are in the works.

Also: I now know most of the songs in The Nightmare Before Christmas! I signed up for Netflix so I could watch movies on my laptop while working (I didn't bring any DVDs and my disk drive is broken), and aside from watching HSM3 and Who Framed Roger Rabbit? once each, I have been watching TNBC all the time. Although it keeps distracting me from my work, because I want to actually watch and not just listen while occasionally glancing up at the screen...

Well, I'm out. I have work today, so I need to get some work done before I go.

No comments: