Thursday, January 08, 2009

The Room Adventures, Part Three and a Half: It's Easy Painting Green

Sometimes I wonder why I capitalize everything in any title I write. I don't yet have an answer.

Now to go on about that artisticness...


This was me. As I said before, I was inspired by the green paint.


Random's hand print. Doesn't show up nearly as well as white on blue. Also, Random didn't have much paint on her hand when she pressed it against the wall.


Goober's only contribution this time.


This was where I imprisoned Goober so that she would do the fiddly bits for me. *evil cackle*


Getting paint on the door was an accident. After that, well, I'm always one who wants to take the easy road, so we painted the door instead of cleaning off the paint. I'm glad we did. It looks nice now.

The Room Adventures, while far from over, seem to be over for the time being. I have one more post, one more set of pictures, and then I'll be done for a while. It's been fun!

4 comments:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Isn't capitalizing every word of the title grammatically correct or something?

Julie said...

Only the important words. and there is some creative license involved as well.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was directed to your blog from your user link on Imp. I. I like it. Your room looks quite nice. I could never paint all that.

Michele said...

Thanks for visiting, Rand!