Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day? The one with all the hearts and candy?

So, yesterday I was standing around reading a political paper because I was bored, and this guy came up and talked to me. He said that my reading the paper was a sign of how curious and into current events I was.


Why did I tell you this story? Because that's about all the contact I expect to have with a guy who isn't related to me this Valentine's Day. You know what's cool about that? I don't care. Really. I'm perfectly happy spending the day doing homework and watching over my half-dozen siblings. Not to mention that I have chocolate downstairs in my room...


(Bad girl! Lay off the chocolate! You know it makes you sick!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is about what is going to happen to me as well.

Goober said...

dude! the snow is so pure...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.