Saturday, April 12, 2008

Anticipation

I haven't had time to do something epic. Sorry, you'll have to wait a bit longer if you're looking for the post that will win me world fame.

I don't have time right now to do this at all. Which is, obviously, why I'm doing it. So what if I have work in two hours and have precious little free time and a paper to do? Psh.

Exciting things have happened.

Sunday - Mother is in the hospital all during the last session of Conference. She thought she was going into labor, but it turned out to be a kidney infection. "I was so full of bacteria it wasn't even funny."

Tuesday - Fred comes with me to a restaurant. We have a lot of fun talking. There is much good food.

Wednesday - : ) That's all I'm going to say.

Thursday - Conversation in Spanish class:

"...which means, Nicole is the only student in this class who is engaged. Is that still true? Anyone have any news? [bobtheenchantedone]? You brought a friend Tuesday."

"Yes. A friend. In fact, when he told you his name, it was the first time I had heard his real name."

*general surprised noises*

"And he knows me as bob. I call him Fred, he calls me bob. The only reason why he knows my real name is because he tricked it out of my sister."

"We'll... talk about that later."

Again, : )

Friday - I turn in the reports on my first missions. Much praise is given to Agent Fred and Agent Random for their help. There is a possibility of future assignments.

Exciting things are going to happen.

Today - Scooter fixed? Oh, please say yes!

Monday - Last day of class!

Tuesday - Choir concert!

Thursday - CAITLIN MARSI ARLENE IS BEING BORN!!!! (If not earlier! "Could you clean the kitchen? I'm going to sit here and try to go into labor.")

Later - Who knows? The world is full of possibilities! Perhaps this will be my lucky summer! Perhaps next fall will be the beginning of my most successful school year! Woohoo!

Wow. And now I feel really guilty for sitting here for the last hour playing around on my laptop. I need to get up and get going!

No comments: