Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Caution: Arrogance, Pride, and Some Possible Hypocrisy Ahead

There are some things I kept myself from saying for the past two days. I would now like to say these things.

"Not cutting off with the rest of the choir is a bad way to get attention."

"Excuse me, but I think you wandered away from a bad opera. This is a choir."

"You're not allowed to tell the rest of us to be quiet. You're the loudest one here."

"You're flat."

"You're still flat."

"Are you ever not flat?"

"I'm only laughing so I won't hit you."

"You do not accent a note by scooping."

"You are not singing with correct vowels. In fact, I don't know of a single situation where you would use those vowels. Maybe if you had a Scandinavian accent."

That is the the worst vibrato I have heard sung by anyone under the age of 55."

"Would it kill you to blend?"

"You're not the only soprano!"

"AAAARRRRRRRG!"

Thankfully, no sopranos were killed in the making of the concert.

Also, I have a crush on one of the directors. *blush*

No comments: