Monday, September 15, 2008

My Room

What someone would learn about me, simply by walking into my room:

-I like cats

-my real name

-I'm Mormon

-I like Ireland, or something

-I really like books, especially fantasy (Terry Pratchett, Brian Jacques, Brandon Sanderson, Diana Wynne Jones, Eoin Colfer...)

-I'm proud of my lousy artwork

-I share my room with someone

Questions they would want to ask:

-What is that huge trophy from? (A Mutual activity.)

-Why are you using a red piece of fabric as a curtain, especially when the wallpaper is dark green and blue? (Feng Shui)

-Why are there ducks on the wallpaper? (I have no idea.)

-What is with that watch being struck by lightning up there? (Long story, involving an art class and a mind that thinks differently than most people's.)

-Have you really read all of these books? (Yes. Well, most of them. I've bought around 30 in the past few months, and many I haven't gotten around to. But most of them I have.)

3 comments:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Question, why do you like Ireland?

Michele said...

A) I'm of Irish descent
B) My secret boyfriend lives there
C) Irish accents are hot
D) Just 'cause

At least one of these is true. At /least/ one...

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

There's no third all of the above option?