Tuesday, July 08, 2008

As the Swan in the Evening

Well, it is evening, and I am dressed in white...

Okay, I have a white shirt on. That's close enough.

This is a shout out to my good friend chillylint, not only because she is giving away a game... she's also totally awesome!

Anyway.

Chilly is someone I always love to chat with online. Talking to her brightens my day, no matter what has happened to me. Her blog is updated regularly with interesting stories and beautiful photographs.

For a writer, I sound incredibly second grade. : p

Did anyone have a good Fourth? I did. I was paid to watch the Stadium On Fire show (okay, I was paid to work, but that's basically what it boiled down to), and when all was said and done, my paycheck for that event was calculated to be about the same as what people paid to get in. And while Miss Cyrus is not someone I would pay to see (thank heavens for earplugs... those fangirls are loud), it was really cool to see Blue Man Group.

I think they got things the wrong way around. Miss Cyrus should have opened, and Blue Man Group should have headlined. Honestly... "I know God has an ultimate plan, so I'm stoked"? About the war?

Note to reporters: do not directly quote Miss Cyrus. It only makes her sound unintelligent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It only makes her sound unintelligent? Isn't she though?

Michele said...

Well, yeah... but that's why it was funny.

Or so I thought.