Friday, October 31, 2008

One Short Day

...until NaNoWriMo!

And yet this is a day in and of itself, of course. October 31st is more than the day before NaNo, it's also Halloween! Which means I am dressed medievally, have actually made an effort with my hair (resulting in one curl), and I'm carrying around my guitar and talking in an accent (when I remember). And I actually look quite good. I would post a picture, but alas, I am unphotogenic in the extreme. And I can't find my camera hook-up thing.

In other news, college students are lame. The costumes out here are few and far between. Over at the Bookstore the employees who dress up get goodies, and even then not everyone dressed up - maybe half. LAME. : P

Also, my coworkers are planning to mug me for the money I have earned singing/am just carrying around to make it look like I've earned money singing. This is not happy, as one of them is a Greek goddess and the other is an FBI agent. I will have to watch my back.

Days to NaNoWriMo: 1

Donations: $0

No comments: