Thursday, November 06, 2008

And Now For Something Completely Different

As we all know, I never do these things. However, I'm suffering from NaNo burnout (a week early!) so I'm trying something completely different.

1. Where is your cell phone? In my backpack. Wait, is it? *checks* Oh. Yep, there 'tis.
2. Where is your significant other? Playing hangman 'till the morning light, doing doughnuts in the neighbor's lawn, cutting arms off of voodoo dolls... I know someday I'll meet him, but I don't know where or when.
3. Your hair color? Dark blond. Should I dye it? I've always wanted to try being a redhead... or maybe a brunette.
4. Your mother? Sitting in her rocking chair feeding the baby.
5. Your father? Sitting next to me driving the car.
6. Your favorite thing? right now? Writing, specifically my NaNo novel. Hey, I can be burned out but still like it.
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember anything, but the night before last I dreamed I went into labor at my wedding and no one would take me to the hospital.
8. Your dream/goal? Be a mother, professional singer, published author, and be earning extra money through freelancing. Having time to do some acting would be nice too.
9. The room you're in? I'm in my dad's car right now, though I'll probably be in the hallway of the JSB when I post this.
10. Your hobby? Singing, reading, blogging, acting, writing
11. Your fear? Spiders. Those things are terrible. *shudder*
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Published, singing, perhaps married, perhaps teaching.
13. Where were you last night? Home, watching ANTM and trying to convince myself to either work on my novel or do homework.
14. What you're not? 19.
15. One of your wish-list items? I refuse to answer this question on the grounds it may tend to incriminate me.
16. Where you grew up? Provorem, Utah.
17. The last thing you did? Chewed.
18. What are you wearing? One of my NaNo t-shirts, which almost balances out the annoyance I feel for having to wear my glasses. And two pairs of pants.
19. Your TV? What about it? Honestly, some of these questions are very vague.
20. Your pet? Grey tabby named Licorice. We supposedly share her with the neighbors, but she really lives in my room.
21. Your computer? Pretty white MacBook named Lappie. (Don't tell him, but I'm really thinking it's time for a new one.)
22. Your mood? Content.
23. Missing someone? Not as much as usual.
24. Your car? I don't have one. I do have a vehicle, however: a blue scooter that's older than I am.
25. Something you're not wearing? My contacts. : P.
26. Favorite store? I am quite partial to the Macey's, but I must go for the BYU Bookstore. Books, candy, fudge, and a 30% discount? Heaven.
27. Your summer? Not too bad. I hosted two parties. : D
28. Love someone? Of course! Many many someones.
29. Your favorite color? Green. Usually a dark green.
30. When is the last time you laughed? A couple of hours ago, while practicing a scene. "Oh, that was me! I threw up in the flowers! Oh no, how embarrassing!"
31. Last time you cried? A while ago.

No comments: