Saturday, November 29, 2008

Arrrg.

I am ashamed.

So very, very ashamed.

So ashamed that I hardly know how to keep my head up.

And so I am most definitely going to share the reason for my deep, deep shame, so you can all laugh at me.

You see, I went to see the Twilight movie to day, which, as I said earlier, I would be going to see, in deep shame and disguised. I ended up not going in disguse, but I was ashamed.

And when the movie had ended...

Oh heavens above, I liked it.

I LIKED IT.

I am so disgusted with myself that I can hardly stand it.

It was still rather bad, of course. There were some problems with the book itself that got transferred to the movie. The whole thing was rather rushed. That Kristen girl's voice was monotone most of the time - sometimes that worked, and other times not really. Also, there were many things that were too easy to make fun of, and I got yelled at for snarking too loudly. And there were lots of other things wrong with it.

But I liked it.

*sigh*

5 comments:

Giovanni Schwartz said...

*tongue click* That's despicable, bob.

Michele said...

I know! *weeps*

Fredjikrang said...

Lol! All you silly people. ;D

Unknown said...

I liked it too, if that makes you feel better

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

I will join you in my shame, as I liked it as well.